WCA Higher Education Technology Solutions
The number of high school seniors continue to decline in the US. The competition to recruit these students by colleges and universities is more competitive now than ever before. A recent study found that nearly 40% of college seniors were willing to refuse a job offer if they considered the technology tools that they were assigned and were substandard. These realities highlight the importance of providing an exceptional technology experience to win enrollment over these highly coveted high school graduates.
A daunting task when revenue for most colleges have reduced revenues as a result of the declining enrollment. Add to the fact that most students and faculty own and average more than 2.5 devices using the colleges’ technology resources with a staff that has not significantly increased from when there was one device for every 4 to five students.
Whalley Computer Associates offers all the products and services institutions of higher learning would expect from a World Class Technology provider.
WCA provides many services to colleges and universities which lower the total cost of ownership (TCO) and allows the schools IT staff to focus on more strategic tasks and services that they have the internal expertise to handle. Many of our schools utilize WCA to:
- Advise on product selection and technology strategy using best practices encountered in the over 250 colleges and universities we work with
- High level engineering projects where they don’t have the internal expertise
- Configure image, asset tag, deliver, and deploy hardware and software
- Assembling and wiring laptop and/or charging carts
- Disposal of all boxes and packing material to avoid and resolve problems
- Specialty skills such as, Virtualization, Virtual Desktop, Wireless, Data Center products and services and cloud
- Administer a variety of technology assessments to identify areas for improvement and a solid basis to design and prioritize your 5-year technology plan
Whalley Computer Associates’ Higher Education solutions seek to join schools and suppliers in a way that maximizes efficiency, lowers cost and provides an exceptional customer experience.
- Client Devices
- Print Solutions
- Cloud Solutions
- Interactive White Boards
- Digital Signage
- Backup & Recovery
WCA Logistical Support
- Engineering Services
- Configuration and Imaging
- Product Preparation and Testing
- Depot Repair
- Recycling Services