With the amazing growth rates of Big Data, companies of all sizes are finding themselves in need of advanced servers and storage needs.
Call us now for your FREE consultation.
WCA strategically built a team of professionals to help with your Data Center needs.
WCA’s Data Center Services include the following:
Product Imaging & Preparation
Delivery & Deployment
Our customers have discovered that our size helps us secure the best pricing.
All of us at WCA fully understand that we have survived and prospered for over 35 years by providing aggressive pricing backed by exceptional service.
Consider us for aggressive pricing, outstanding customer service, excellence in quality, and unmatched technology expertise.
Product Reviews/Competitive Bakeoffs
We are one of the largest technology providers in North America (largest 1% according to CRN Magazine) yet remain a fast moving, flexible, independently owned company that can immediately respond to any situation that arises.
Only four organizations (IBM, HP, Lenovo, and IMSN) publish quality of service ratings, and all four ranked WCA among their elite service providers. Here at WCA, we take pride in the advancements that have been made to give our company a national reach while upholding our respected local touch.
Deployment and Development
WCA Offers Nationwide Services for Retail
Gather, fully test, deliver, deploy and complete an in-store test for all required technology for new store openings
Existing store technology refresh projects
Server in a box programs
A Lower Cost, More Efficient, and Higher Quality Model
- We deliver and deploy products in New England and New York
- We use our 800 affiliated partners with 10,000 technicians and engineers to deliver services throughout the rest of the US and Canada.
- We have highly skilled technicians located within thirty minutes of your location.
- This reduces travel costs while providing a quicker and more cost-effective response.
A client device is one that the individual end user touches when computing. Good examples of that are desktops, laptops, tablets, phones, local (personal) printers, scanners, etc.
An enterprise product is one that the individual users share resources, such as servers, storage, network devices, and wireless access points.
- Imaging and Configuration
- Delivery and Deployment
- Maintenance and Repair
- Depot Repair
- Asset Recovery and Recycling
- On-Site Technicians (Part or Full Time)
Enterprise Professional Services
- Pre-Sales Consultation
- System Design and Implementation
- Data Storage and Management
- Client and Server Virtualization
- Disaster Recovery and Business Continuance
- Cloud Computing and Cloud Infrastructure Services
- Project Management
- On-Site Engineers (Part or Full time)
- Server, Storage, and Network Health Checks
- Break Fix Solutions
- Manufacturer Warranties
- Depot Replace and Repair Programs
Product Imaging & Preparation
Configuration, and Imaging
A large volume of computers are constantly being prepared and every job is done with efficiency, consistency, and high quality results. Our configuration specialists are highly motivated and know that excellent performance is required. Our specialists do not require the certifications that our customer’s all-purpose technicians do and as a result provide exceptional service at a lower cost. With over 600 feet of bench space each technician can be involved in configuring as many as ten computer simultaneously. Many of the steps in the process to prepare your computer are also already done as part of our normal sales process.
In 2012, WCA opened its’ Westfield Warehouse and configuration center to handle the explosive growth that we have been experiencing since 2009. The Westfield Warehouse provides an additional 50,000 square foot warehouse and configuration center, enabling us to handle even the largest nationwide projects.
In 2019, WCA added Microsoft Autopilot Modern Deployment to the list of imaging and configuration services the team can provide to our customers. WCA has been doing standard imaging and configuration and has acquired a team of experts in that field. Learn more about Microsoft Autopilot.
WCA’s Configuration Center
Whalley Computer Associates has over 600 feet of bench space dedicated to imaging and configuration, which permits our configuration specialist to setup and image large quantities of systems in a short period of time. WCA’s 62,000 square foot corporate headquarters contains a 37,000 square foot operations and configuration center.
At WCA, we are able to configure products at a much lower cost than our customers for several reasons:
- A large volume of computers are constantly being prepared and every job is done with efficiency, consistency, and high quality results.
- Our highly motivated configuration specialists do not require the certifications that our customer’s all purpose technicians do, and as a result provide exceptional service at a lower cost.
- With over 600 feet of bench space, each technician can be involved in configuring as many as ten computers simultaneously.
- Our configuration specialists are highly motivated and know that excellent performance is required.
- Many of the steps to prepare your computer are already done as part of our normal sales process.
Introducing Microsoft Autopilot
Microsoft Autopilot allows you to image, configure and deploy your Windows 10 device over the internet with no interaction as an IT administrator. Autopilot builds on the existing management technologies such as Mobile Device Management (MDM) to manage and configure your Modern Device. This happens by automatically enrolling the devices in these solutions at their first bootup, right out of the box. The major benefits of Autopilot include:
- No touch imaging, configuring & deployment of the product
- Ability to remediate problems remotely
- Ability to remotely reset to the factory or IT approved state
WCA offers three different levels of Autopilot services to best fit your needs.
- Economy: We provide you the PKID (Product Key ID) for the devices you purchase, and you perform the Autopilot services for your customers.
- Business Class: We take the PKIDs and enroll them in Partner Central for you, so you can easily manage the devices.
- First Class: We enroll and manage the devices in Partner Central for you. As a locally owned company we have a team of IT experts who can help you 24×7 with this and any of your other technology needs – the first-class way!
- Expedite modern delivery and deployment
- We will hold inventory for your exclusive use at no cost to ensure next day delivery.
- The inventory we hold will eliminate waiting for backorder products.
- Having WCA inventory your product, allows you to make volume purchases and request deliveries whenever you need them with WCA transportation providing inside delivery to the exact building, in the exact quantities at a specific time regardless if the building has a dock or not.
Get started today by contacting email@example.com.
Microsoft Autopilot with WCA
Microsoft Autopilot allows you to image, configure and deploy your Windows 10 device over the internet with no interaction as an IT administrator. Autopilot builds on the existing management technologies such as Mobile Device Management (MDM) to manage and configure your Modern Device. This happens by automatically enrolling the devices in these solutions at their first bootup, right out of the box.
Compulocks Brands Inc.
Led by our award winning Maclocks line of locks and physical security is the premier brand for channel available innovative locks and tablet enclosures that enable new ways of doing business. Focus is why we excel. We make purpose built enclosures, carts, mounts, locks and accessories for tablets that support business objectives for a wide variety of use cases.
- Enterprise deployments (computer equipment and tablets)
- Conference Room Enclosures(conference room scheduling)
- Retail Kiosks and mPOS (mobile and fixed)
- Medical (carts, nursing stations, edutainment, bedside)
- Hospitality(kiosks, entertainment, customer service)
- Education(charging carts, student registration, labs)
- Rugged environments (public places, warehouses, vehicles)
In the tablet space, a solution isn’t just an enclosure, it is family of products that solve problems. The common failures in the field with tablets are typically based on physical security, ruggedness, and power. Compulocks provides for all three.
- Ergotron: High-quality products offered at an exceptional value are the hallmark of Ergotron.
- Ergotron’s mounting solutions include wall, ceiling and desk mounts, desk stands, office and tech furniture, sit-stand workstations, device charging stations, carts and vertical lifts.
- Each Ergotron product adapts technology to the varying physical needs of individuals
This creates an environment that promotes wellness while improving productivity and efficiency. With the introduction of patented Constant Force™ lift-and-pivot motion technology. They specialize in enhancing computing wellness or entertainment excitement, improving workplace productivity or creating business process efficiencies—Ergotron’s products are positioning your digital world.
Bretford: A manufacturer of technology-enabled solutions for both learning and work environments.
With store and charge carts for mobile devices and power-enabled, mobile tables and seating; Bretford makes working and learning with today’s evolving technology easy and efficient. Environmentally-compliant manufacturing and operation practices ensures dependable Bretford products, many of which are GREENGUARD Indoor Air Quality Certified®. The company is committed to using less energy, creating less waste, and reducing its carbon footprint. Bretford is a CarbonNeutral® certified company and its EDU 2.0 line is among the first in the contract furniture industry to achieve CarbonNeutral product certification. All Bretford products are backed by a 12-year standard warranty in the below:
WCA’s 62,000 square foot corporate headquarters contains a 37,000 square foot operations and configuration center. With this space WCA can ensure all of your products to be shipped within 24 hours of your purchase already imaged and asset tagged if requests. WCA’s warehouse provides the following:
- Has 87,000 square feet of warehousing, imaging and configuration space
- In 2012 WCA opened its Westfield Warehouse and configuration center to handle the explosive growth that we have been experiencing since 2009
- The Westfield Warehouse provides an additional 50,000 square foot warehouse and configuration center, enabling us to handle even the largest nationwide projects