Summary: Aaron Smith P.C., located in the charming western Massachusetts town of East Longmeadow. A leader in CPA & business consultation wanted to reduce their overhead of their Data Center hardware with a cloud-based solution.
Challenges: The client needed a major upgrade of an ageing infrastructure but instead desired to move their business to the Cloud. They also needed a quick and secure process to add and remove seasonal workers. Because the client did not employee any IT staff, they also desired to be under the care ofWCA's Managed Services team.
Solution: WCA performed an IT assessment and then provided a complete proposal for desired solution within the customers parameters.
Benefits: WCA's solution implemented at Aaron Smith P.C. included the following details:
- Proposed & installed Green Cloud services - Build laaS. DaaS and Baas solutions
- Moved all existing company/client data to new solution
- Created virtual logins for all employees to access all applications on location and via internet. Created 13 user with the company based virtual desktop environment
- Install new Cloud Backup solution
- Client wanted ZERO business interruption and roll out to cloud environment was executed during non-business hours
- Client is now under the care ofWCA's Managed Services Team
Client Testimonial: "Installation was seamless. Support from installation group in the weeks following has been great. We now have a, secure, flexible, and scalable up to date technology solution to improve productivity with a predictable cost:' - Aaron Smith