The OEM Product Division at Whalley Computer Associates custom designs and builds high quality servers and server appliances that remain available for up to four years with the same components and specifications. WCA has the ability to assist our customers with any or all of the following phases of the Product Development Cycle:
- Mass Production
- Change Control
- Phase-In of Replacement Product
The OEM Production Division will maintain constant communication with the customer while building the appliance(s) from concept and design all the way to its final delivery. The design and build phase is a tightly controlled and well documented process. This process allows the product to operate and function the same way it did upon initial delivery.
Some of the benefits WCA provides:
- An automated control process which assures that human error is all but eliminated and that our final product is among the most consistent in the industry.
- A surplus of product that can be staged to assure there are always enough units in stock, making it possible for an order to be filled in a moment’s notice.
- Reliability Testing is performed on the products that we manufacture to ensure that they are among the most dependable in the industry. Any problems detected are corrected prior to the product’s release to the customer.
- An ESS Chamber (Environmental Stress Screening Chamber) is used to reduce the time it takes to identify infant failures of mission-critical technology products.