WCA Finance Technology Solutions
The digitization of the financial industry was supposed to solve problems. While it has solved many, it has also created some new ones in the process.
- Cyber Crime: Data breaches involving financial service firms have increased by 48-% from 2017 to 2018, each attack costing financial institutions millions. Blockchain technology is likely to be a part of the solution to this rising and reoccurring problem.
- Regulatory Compliance: The ever-changing regulatory environment poses a constant challenge for financial institutions of all types. These responsibilities are a big part of staffing and budgeting requirements.
- Big Data: Big data provides both opportunities and obstacles for financial service providers. Tapping into social media, consumer databases and even new feeds can help banks better serve their customers, while at the same time, better protecting their own interests. However, sorting through torrents of unstructured data for useful information is no small undertaking. It requires powerful data analytics technology if institutions are to reap a benefit. Fortunately, data analytic solutions are emerging with the potential to transform asset management, trading, risk management, and other financial services.
- AI: Industry experts believe that AI will transform almost every aspect of the financial service industry moving forward. Automated wealth management, customer verification, and open banking all provide opportunities for AI solution providers. Powerful advances in deep learning technology are paving the way for AI. For example, if you have ever been alerted by your bank of suspicious activity on your account, you have likely already benefited from AI. The challenge that financial services face is learning how to benefit from the power of AI, without being victimized by it.
- Employee Retention: Today's financial service companies not only find it difficult to attract customers, but they are also finding it harder to attract employees. There's become a lack of qualified talent to fill new IT roles. The millennial workforce shuns long-term employment is also a leading factor in finding good help within company IT departments.
Whalley Computer Associates offers all the products and services that a Financial Institution would expect from a World Class Technology Provider. WCA utilizes its' 150 Technology Professionals to augment the IT departments of Financial Institutions organizations, enabling them to have additional World Class IT staff that are available when needed with no overhead cost when their services are not required. WCA Financial Institution Solutions include:
- Advising on product selection and technology strategy based on using best practices encountered with the 30 Financial Institutions we work with.
- Assist and augment the internal IT Team with the logistical challenges of implementing many devices
- WCA can perform the technically mundane tasks, allowing your engineers to complete the more challenging and interesting projects on time, increasing job satisfaction and employee retention.
- Configuration & imaging, asset tagging, deliver and deploy on hardware and software.
- Disposal of all boxes and packing material before or after delivery.
- Managed Services (proactive problem avoidance, security protection via remote monitoring).
- High level engineering projects where the internal staff doesn't have the expertise.
- Specialty skills such as VMware, Virtual Desktop, Wireless, Datacenter Products and Services, Cloud, and Office 365.
- Administer a variety a technology assessments to identify areas for improvement and provide a solid basis to design your 5-year technology plan.
Whalley Computer Associates' Finance IT solutions seek to join financial institutions and suppliers in a way that maximizes efficiency, lowers cost and provides an exceptional customer experience.
- Client Devices
- Print Solutions
- Cloud Solutions
- Digital Signage
- Backup & Recovery
WCA Logistical Support
- Engineering Services
- Configuration & Imaging
- Product Preparation and Testing
- Depot Repair
- Recycling Services