WCA Enterprise Corporations Technology Solutions
The technology industry is constantly evolving, with new products and features being released faster than ever. All this change is exciting, however, it's also incredibly challenging to keep up with cutting-edge competitors and cyber security issues.
- Market Incorporation: The industry is developing new technologies at an accelerated rate without being able to fully incorporate them into existing products. Artificial Intelligence (AI) and voice control are the best examples of two developments with tremendous investment and effort put it, but with negligible impact on the market so far. This gap has continued to grow in 2019 and is projected to keep growing in 2020.
- Finding Talent: Talent is the main driver in execution and innovation. The biggest challenge is to be able to find and retain talent.
- Balancing the Risks and Rewards of AI: While the promise of AI is continuously growing, there is also growing concern on the potential hazard AI can create when not applied cautiously.
- Data Governance, Security and Privacy: Beyond the skills gap and AI transformation challenges within large enterprises around the world, 2019 has been a critical year for data governance, security and privacy. These areas have had major implications on AI utilization within and outside of the enterprise. Heavily unbalanced regulation can massively limit its' applications and cause a major setback in business innovation.
- Cloud Network Issues: Organizations are increasingly moving their corporate workloads onto public, private, and hybrid cloud infrastructure. However, large corporations have to also worry about their network in the cloud. An organization has a set amount of bandwidth or budget to spend on its' network and moving huge amounts of data is a major concern.
Whalley Computer Associates offers all the products and services that large corporations would expect from a World Class Technology provider. WCA utilizes it's 150 Technology Professionals to augment the IT department of over 3,000 Corporations, 12 of them in the Fortune 500. WCA enables them to have additional World Class IT staff that are available when needed with no overhead cost when their services are not required. WCA Large Corporation Solutions include:
- WCA has Security, Cloud, and IT staffing specialists and partners with many of the leading companies with AI solutions.
- Whalley Computer Associates can help with product selection and technology strategy using best practices.
- Assist and augment the internal IT Team with the logistical challenges of implementing so many devices.
- Managed Services (proactive problem avoidance, security protection via remote monitoring, etc.,)
- High level engineering projects where they don't have the internal expertise
- Configuration and imaging, asset tagging, deliver and deploy hardware and software.
- Disposal of all boxes and packing material before or after delivery
- Specialty skills such as, VMWare, Virtual Desktop, Wireless, Datacenter products and services, Cloud, and Office 365
- Administer a variety of technology assessments to identify areas for improvement and provide a solid basis to design your 5-year technology plan.
Whalley Computer Associates' Large Corporation IT solutions seek to join large enterprises/corporations and suppliers in a way that maximizes efficiency, lowers cost and provides an exceptional customer experience.
- Client Devices
- Print Solutions
- Cloud Solutions
- Digital Signage
- Backup & Recovery
WCA Logistical Support
- Engineering Services
- Configuration and Imaging
- Product Preparation and Testing
- Depot Repair
- Recycling Services