Headquartered in Southwick, Massachusetts with offices in Milford, MA and Providence, RI, WCA serves customers all over the world. WCA offers a collaborative work environment that focuses on innovation, communication and teamwork.
While we've grown tremendously since originating in 1979, we've expanded our reach to service customers throughout the nation by building a world-class team. At this time we have the following positions open for a Managed Services Administrative Assistant and an Inside Account Manager:
1. Setup of new MS client monthly service agreements
2. Perform monthly audits of all MS Agreements to validate accurate license counts
3. Assist in coordinating MS opportunity meetings with Account Executives, between clients and MS Director
4. Assist in coordinating existing MS client meetings between clients and MS Director
5. Monitoring of “High Priority/Priority Customer” MS tickets and client issues so they are addressed ASAP.
6. Work with Account Executives/Associates to facilitate purchasing requests and or renewals
The WCA Managed Services team is looking for a candidate with back end administrative experience excellent communication and organization skills and is very comfortable interacting with clients. The optimal candidate is someone that can adjust to quickly changing situations and is able to multitask several different objectives at once. The position requires knowledge and understanding of Information Technology terms and solutions and is able to learn and adjust quickly to the ever-changing landscape of the IT services field.
The position requires weekly and monthly reviews of client agreements validating license usage against vendor portals. Running financial, profitability and utilization reports. Working directly with Account Executives to assist in obtaining information for new client proposals as well as helping to assist in the scheduling of client conferences and meetings, helping to avoid conflicts and over booking of the MS directs calendar.
Skill beneficial to the position but not required:
Interested and qualified applicant please send resumes to Careers@wca.com.
The Inside Account Manager (IAM) supports one or more outside Sales Reps by producing quotes, taking phone calls, co-coordinating service for the customer and whatever else is necessary to assist the customers of the Sales Rep that is out of the office.
This is a full-time position. The person needs to:
Interested and qualified applicant please send resumes to Teampw@wca.com.
Check back often as this is where job listings will be posted and on our LinkedIn page.