Headquartered in Southwick, Massachusetts with offices in Milford, MA and Providence, RI, WCA serves customers all over the world. WCA offers a collaborative work environment that focuses on innovation, communication and teamwork.
While we've grown tremendously since originating in 1979, we've expanded our reach to service customers throughout the nation by building a world-class team. At this time we have the following positions open for a Warehouse Receiving Position, Administrative Assistant, Desktop Technician & Systems Engineer.
WCA has a warehouse position available receiving a wide variety of inventory items. The position consists of receiving new equipment from vendors. The position requires a fast pace, great teamwork, and a positive attitude.
Receiving - Receive a wide range of new items and record tracking #’s, part #’s, serial #’s and more
WCA offers competitive pay rates based on experience and ability. Full time positions include health insurance, dental insurance, paid vacation and personal time, holiday pay, 401K with company match, and long-term disability.
Location: Southwick, MA
Duration: Temporary Assignment, approximately 6 months
Hours: Monday-Friday, 8:30am-5:00pm, additional hours as required to complete tasks.
Apply: E-mail cover letter and resume in PDF format to email@example.com
Whalley Computer Associates is looking for an Administrative Assistant that would assist our Vendor Contracts Manager with tracking and mining data and creating impactful reports. It is an advantage to be located in proximity to our Milford, MA office.
A college graduate with a major, minor or concentration in math would be a plus. It is an entry level position at a company with many opportunities for growth. The starting salary would be $15 to $17 an hour. The ideal candidate would need to have the following strengths:
The Desktop Support Technician's role is to deploy, support and maintain computer systems for various customers throughout New England. This role will include travel to multiple locations on a daily and weekly basis. Must have access to reliable transportation and be willing to workover time when needed.
• Install, configure, test, maintain, monitor, and troubleshoot end user and network hardware, peripheral devices, printing/scanning devices, presentation equipment, software, and other products to deliver required desktop service levels.
• Perform on-site analysis, diagnosis, and resolution of desktop problems for end users.
• Collaborate with Technology/Project team members to ensure efficient delivery of tasks and delivery services.
• Racking and patching network related equipment
• Deploying wireless access points and performing Wireless site surveys
• If necessary, liaise with third-party suppliers and contractors.
Knowledge & Experience
• Excellent knowledge of PC and desktop hardware.
• Excellent knowledge of PC internal components.
• Hands-on hardware troubleshooting experience.
• Extensive equipment support experience.
• Working technical knowledge of current protocols, operating systems, and standards.
• Ability to operate tools, components, and peripheral accessories.
• Able to read and understand technical manuals, procedural documentation, and OEM guides.
• Strong customer service orientation.
• Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities.
• Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
• Ability to conduct research into PC and software issues and products as required.
• Highly self-motivated and directed.
• Keen attention to detail.
• Team-oriented and skilled in working within a collaborative environment.
Salary commensurate with experience.
Certifications a plus but not required (Lenovo, HP, Dell, Aruba, Extreme
We are looking for an Infrastructure Engineer to provide implementation services to a wide range of clients. This position will primarily provide service delivery functions as it relates to an IT Consulting role. In this role, candidate should have excellent problem-solving skills and thorough knowledge of network administration and architecture. This position will join an existing team of networking and virtualization engineers focused on providing implementation and support of clients throughout New England.
Interested and qualified applicant please send resumes to Careers@wca.com.
Check back often as this is where job listings will be posted and on our LinkedIn page.