Instructor Led Training
For over 20 years, Whalley Computer Associates has been a leader in educating business professionals on how to use Microsoft Applications and Operating Systems.
Most of our classes are conducted offsite at our customer’s location, eliminating the costs and inconveniences associated with employee travel. But if your company does not have a designated training area within your facility, WCA can make arrangements to conduct classes at a nearby hotel/conference center of your choice.
Classes are offered on a half day or full day basis with a maximum of twenty students per class. The following rates apply for off-site training:
- Half Day Rate $649.00
- Full Day Rate $999.00
Additional fees for half and full day off-site training:
- $60 travel fee for locations within 45 miles from our Corporate Headquarters
- $90 travel Fee for locations further than 45 miles from our Corporate Headquarters
Note: If the site selected for the training is not adequately functional, a WCA technician is available (at our regular rate) to fully prepare the training site.
We also give you the option of instructor led company training here in our Microsoft Learning Center located at our Corporate Headquarters in Southwick, Massachusetts.
To accommodate all your training needs, WCA also offers classes for the individual at our Microsoft Learning Center. The cost is $155 per person per class with a minimum of three sign-ups. For a complete course listing, select this link.
- Rent our classroom. There are many advantages to renting our classroom for your training purposes.
- Depending upon your location(s), using WCA as your own central training can significantly reduce your travel, lodging and meals expenses.
- Our classroom has 20 computers available for use whereas some facilities have only a handful.
- Renting our classroom as opposed to training at your own site promotes
focus and continuity, elimitating the likelihood of interruptions.
For information on our Web Based Training options and a much broader curriculum, select this link. (NEED INFO)
For information on our PDP and CEU classes for teacher certification in Massachusetts and Connecticut, select this link. (NEED INFO)